Monday, April 4, 2016

April is Autumn

First of all update on my stitching....
At the beginning of March
At the end of March
Personally not bad progress but probably could have done more. But I really only get to stitch on the weekends.
Now on to my April UFO project..... This would have to be one of the first kits I ever bought, it has been languishing in the UFO bucket of doom because...honestly I have no bloody idea LOL.
Any whoo this is where it was when I picked it back up on Saturday afternoon.
And this is what it will look like when it is completed.
I have decided that at the end of June I will pick up my January UFO and just rotate the 6 for the rest of the year.

I also picked up a knitting UFO this weekend as winter is coming (GoT reference here people, can't wait for the new series)  I really want to finish this cowl/scarf whatever it is called...

I am using super big needles and using 4 balls of yarn at the same time, it is only basic plain knitting but the size of the needles make it hard for me to do more than a few rows at a time.
Well think that is it for now. So off to grab some lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment